Google
 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tag!

I've been tagged by V.


Things can be fun in fours.
---------------------------

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. hotel front desk clerk
2. amusement park ride attendant
3. accounting clerk
4. Lotus Notes Administrator

four movies I watch over and over:
1. Legally Blonde 1 & 2
2. Miss Congeniality
3. U571
4. Oliver!

four places I have lived:
1. Toronto (Forest Hill)
2. Toronto (North York)
3. Mississauga
4. Toronto (Scarborough)


four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Iron Chef (original and America)
2. Amazing Race (one of many reality shows we like)
3. What Not to Wear
4. Hell's Kitchen


four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. St. Martin/Sint Maarten
3. Dominican Republic
4. Florida

four websites I visit daily:
1. Bloglines to for my daily blog updates
2. Gmail
3. Canoe
4. Yahoo mail

four of my favorite foods:
1. Crab legs
2. Lamb
3. Sushi
4. good BBQ

four places I would rather be right now:
1. at home relaxing
2. Hawaii
3. St. Martin
4. anywhere away from family drama ;)

four favorite bands/singers:
1. James Taylor
2. Barenaked Ladies
3. Prince
4. Gwen Stefani
_______________________________________________

I will tag the following people for some interesting answers:
1) Chris
2) Jenny
3) AnnMarie
4) Ellen
5) Meri-Ann

Leave me a note when you have completed yours.

No comments: