Google
 

Monday, August 04, 2008

It's a go!!

The donor is triggering tonight!!

Retrieval is Wednesday and transfer will be Saturday. I am going to do the right thing and pass on the Earth, Wind & Fire concert as much as I want to see them.:)

I didn't bother asking about the numbers for the donor. Yesterday she had said there wasn't much change and thought we'd be going to Thursday for retrieval. She said that she also thought we were looking at 16 follicles still.

V. and I are taking the doxycycline, an antibiotic, starting today for three days. We're to show up Wednesday between 8:30 and 9:30 for V to give his sample and me to get the progesterone shot and collect the rest of my meds. We'll get the call later in the week as to what time transfer will be on Saturday.

Anyway, that's it for now. It's a holiday here in Ontario, so if you're off, enjoy the day. If you're working, I hope it's a good one.

10 comments:

LadyofAvalon56 said...

*glee*

Cannot wait. I'm soooo excited for you two!

I'm saying sticky prayers every day!

Io said...

Whoot! I hope this week goes really well - good luck!

Aurelia said...

Good luck, I can't wait to see how things go.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is so exciting! Good luck to your donor for an easy retrieval. And good luck to you for a great transfer (and then much happy news).

Sherry said...

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and the donor this week. 16 is a fantastic number! Here's to great fertilization!

singletracey said...

16 is like a super fabulous awesome number!!

Thanks for the info on the bw and u/s. :-)

Crossing everything for you my dear!!!

Kami said...

Yeah!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

yay! good luck to you!!!

singletracey said...

Just thinking of you today! Hope all went well with the donors retrieval!