This little game has been going around the blogsphere for a while. I took it from Kymberli.
Some of you may have played before - Four Truths and a Lie. Post five facts about yourself - four of them truths and one of them a lie. Everyone guesses which they think is the lie. Here are mine:
1. I once auditioned for the game show, Jackpot.
2. I've always had an affinity for cooking and baking and have thought of going to the Cordon Bleu cooking school.
3. In high school, I was on the school team that competed on Reach for the Top.
4. I once won an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii from a website.
5. When I was in high school, I lived around the corner from Anne Murray, Canada's songbird.
In the comments, vote for which one of the five you think is the lie. If you know me in real life, and know the answer for sure, please refrain from playing. :) If you decide to participate on your blog, come back and leave me a link so I can play, too. I'm going to tag Patti, Gil, and Kami. I'd tag Aurelia, but I think she's got her hands full. If I haven't tagged you and you want to play, consider yourself tagged and leave me a link.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I hope this isn't a test of our friendship or anything...but I'd say #5 is the lie.
I stink at these, especially since I don't know you. I'll pick #5.
Oooh fun! Hmmm...I'll choose #1!
I'm going to pick #4 . . .almost at random.
Fun! I'm going to be thinking up some good lies. I wonder if I have any interesting truths?
Hmmm... I'm going with #5 :)
Soooo . . .which is it?
Post a Comment