Use the first letter of your name of your street to answer each of the following. (if your street name is a number use the first letter that spells the number. If you live on Fifth Avenue then your letter should be F) They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is the name of your street? Weatherby
2. A 3 letter word? wig
3. Something you would find in an office? Window
4. Something that smells bad? wet dog
5. Movie Title? Waking Ned Devine (excellent movie)
6. Slow Dance Song? While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles)
7. Something in your pantry? wine
8. Name of a pet turtle? Wilbur?
9. Fetish or Phobia? washing hands repeatedly
10. something you would find in your medicine chest? whitener for teeth
Play along here via the comments or on your blog (just let us know so we can marvel at your wit!)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Waking Ned Devine! That is such a good movie.
V. and I loved that movie. We first saw it at the Toronto Intl Film Festival when it was premiered. That was the year I converted him to a TIFF fan. :) Since then we've gone almost every year. If you're a filmfest buff, you guys should come up for it.
4. Meow Mix cat food
5. My Best Friend's Wedding
6. Memory from "Cats" (UGH) - couldn't think of anything! BARF
7. Minestrone (Progresso)
9. Microscopic germs on door knobs
10. Menopur Needles
1. What is the name of your street? Weatherby.
2. A 3 letter word? Wussy.
3. Something you would find in an office? Wussies.
4. Something that smells bad? Watercrest (after a few days).
5. Movie Title? Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.
6. Slow Dance Song? When I see you smile. (Bad English)
7. Something in your pantry? Walnuts.
8. Name of a pet turtle? Winston?
9. Fetish or Phobia? Wiping.
10. something you would find in your medicine chest? Wipes.
Last time I checked, hon, Wussy had 5 letters. :)
LOL, I could have sworn it said five letters. OK, replace that with "wow".
Post a Comment