I've been tagged by Thrice. Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
1. I was always been the shortest person in my class at school and always had to stand at the front of the line when we were told to line up.
2. My favourite toy as a child was my Easy Bake Oven, the kind with the light bulb.
3. I hate most shades of green, and even though my car and our sofa is green, it's not a colour I will usually choose when given a choice.
4. I am an IT junkie and am always "connected" some how either by MSN, Facebook or my blackberry. You can almost always get an immediate response from me.
5. Until I met V. I was an introverted, shy person. I had difficulty making friends in school, and hate going to places/parties where I knew no one. However, being part of his family has definitely changed that and most people would probably be surprised by this statement.
6. I LOVE reality tv (V. too) and watch everything like Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol, Apprentice, Amazing Race (best show), Project Runway and several others I've missed. However, I will not watch Canadian Idol, The Bachelor or Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, the lead singer from Poison.
This meme has been going around for a little while, so if you're reading consider yourself tagged.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
In support of my wife:
1. Due to some childhood experiences, I cannot stand the sound of a door slamming in my house.
2. I love comics and used to have a HUGE collection. I lost lots during elementary school due to my mother and sister deciding to clean my room for me and lots more later due to strange moving circumstances.
3. I "collect", some would say hoard, a number of disparate things. Currently that includes DVDs, electronics, software, computer equipment, hats, keychains (collected from friends and family that travel), music, and (not any longer) matchbooks and business cards.
4. I used to play different instruments. I started on a Viola until we moved to a new house. The new school had woodwinds and brass, not strings so I moved to the baritone until grade 11. At one point I was taking accordion lessons as well but we did not have the money for me to continue.
5. I may not do it well, or with all of the correct words, but I can basically work through every song in The Sound of Music, the best of many musicals I love; Mary Poppins is a close second.
6. I am pretty sure I have a little OCD in me. I just MUST do certain things in certain ways and will constantly correct how things sit in the house or on my desk. I can live with clutter around me personally (for a while anyhow), but I'll tackle anybody else's in a heartbeat if you blink or look away.
V: #6 sounds like me, too. I can deal with my own clutter (until it becomes chaos) but someone else's clutter makes me twitch. ;) BTW, we have a keychain for you from Florida...just haven't seen you to hand it over.
Pam, I did the meme.
Post a Comment