Google
 

Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's nearly time.

I thought I knew last night (well, more like 3AM) what I wanted to say here but now I am at a loss for words. In about a month, an event will occur that will be life-changing no matter what and that has to give a person pause. I won't put it in print here, but I am the realist so I have the burden of preparation on my shoulders; it can be a painful weight at times. However, it does not feel so bad this time as the anticipation and excitement is building.

I am excited and anxious more for my wife than anything else. She has been through so much already and has endured so much already. I just want the best possible outcome for her so we will make concessions and do any and everything to increase our percentage of success going into the procedure. This is going to be a major milestone in our little family's life and we'll be making sure all the details are recorded for prosperity.

OK, so enough with the seriousness, time for a little levity. Speaking to the male side of like couples, what suggested reading/viewing material can you provide a list of that will help PRODUCE maximum output? I've already ruled out Playgirl, Over 55 and Mature. All suggestions will be properly screened and scrutinized for effectiveness.

Well, that's it for now. I probably will not post unless necessary until everything has been completed. I'd say wish us luck but we don't need luck. We have a very competent clinic and doctor, we have an excellent donor, we have a very positive recipient and we have LOADS of support, love and caring on our side. That is way more than a lot of people have at any time in their life so we are already blessed. BUT, we'll take a little extra blessing with great humility and thanks. :)

Ciao.

V

3 comments:

LadyofAvalon56 said...

V: if you can take your laptop...

www.literotica.com

Yer welcome.

Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of the written word, I highly recommend www.asstr.org It is a massive collection of stories, 100% free, and covers every possible thing that could tickle your fancy.

There is something there for everyone.

Enjoy.

Dtrini said...

I knew my friends were freaks like me. :)