Google
 

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am...

I've been tagged by Gil. According to the rules, I need to list 8 things about me that are true then tag five more people.

It's not until one sits down to do this, that you realize how hard it is. Do I put frivolous things on the list, or keep it serious and stuff. I opted for a combination.

1. I am a bonified geek. I love new technology be it television, audio or computer. V. has a rule that any new technology that comes into the house is mine so technically our big screen TV is mine, as is the XBox and a number of other items. I have been known to sit at the computer totally absorbed by MechWarrior for hours. Who has time for that now. :)

2. I LOVE chocolate in any form. My favourite dessert is a gooey chocolate cake with a not too sweet icing. Add chocolate ice cream to the plate, and I'm set.

3. I've been known to read a Harlequin Romance from time to time. It's been a while but I used read their short stories on line on the Harlequin site.

4. I love to watch reality tv. Mind you, I love to watch any tv. :) However, if I'm going to miss any, they have to be taped. I love American Idol (can you believe Melinda got voted out?). Amazing Race (best reality show on tv), Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef, and I'm sure I'm missing something. Hate the Bachelor series of shows.

5. I used to be a certified aerobics instructor in my late 20s. I used to work out twice a day, every day. I was a power lifter in my hey day and extremely buff and cut. Now I'm just fluffy and trying to become less fluffy. :)

6. I love to entertain. The more the merrier. We've been known to host BBQs and Christmas open houses where there are upwards of 50-100 people. We've moved so our guest lists will now have to be cut back. Sorry about that folks.

7. I can cook and bake and I do it well. I have often been asked why I didn't become a caterer. My response was always "then it's no longer fun". I make my own pasta and yes, V., I will now that we've got a decent kitchen again.

8. I am totally excited for our upcoming donor cycle. I have a feeling that this is going to work. I am worried that won't. Then what?

So, I'm going to tag Patti, DrownedGirl, Thalia, Meri-Ann, and Rae.

No comments: