Google
 

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcome Mum!

Well, I've done it. I've given the link to my blog to my family, that is, my mother, both my brothers and my sister in law. I've been thinking about it for months, not sure what they'll think, afraid they'll not like it or understand. I'm hoping they will read this journal and that they'll get a better understanding of who I am, or maybe who I've become over the last year because I know I'm not the same person I was before we started this journey. I think V. has changed a bit as well because of what we've been through, although he may not admit it.

So family, pull up a chair, stay a while. Make yourselves at home. Would you like a beverage?

Everyone else, say hello to my family.

1 comment:

LadyofAvalon56 said...

Hello, Pam's family!

I know you'll enjoy this blog as much as we have.