Google
 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

We apologize for the change in programming

In case some of you have seen some posts appear and then disappear, I wanted to clear up any confusion. No you have not lost your minds. My husband has his own blog (see my blog roll) as well as being a contributor to this one. He claims that when he uses the Blog This option when he's on a web page, it defaults to my blog. So I end up reminding him that he's done it again and I move his post. One day, he may remember. :)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Okay, this would explain why blogroll says "Updated!" and then when I go, you're not updated!

I thought I was going bananas.

Thank you for clarifying that. :)

Ella said...

thanks for delurking. i hope your stay in infertlity land is a short one. also your previous post about how to keep from spilling the beans about good news to family/friends who might read your blog hit home for me. I go through that also. I have a few friends who are reading along and I don't know if I want them knowing anything before it's time for me to tell them. Wishful thinking on my part that I'd even have good news to share one day, but in the event it hapepns, I'm superstitious and afraid my big mouth will get the best of me.

Anonymous said...

I've done that soo many times with my different blogs. :)

Dtrini said...

What can I say? I am a little quick on the trigger sometimes. No, no, people, not like that. Get your minds out of the gutter please. Really now.