Google
 

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sock it to Me 2010

SockItToMeWeek

Thanks to the organizational skills of the lovely Kym, and wonderful Brown Eyed Girl, I no longer have cold feet. :)

was a beautiful sunny day today, nice and warm and I arrived home to find a box with these -





What makes these extra special is that it's not one, but two pairs of kickass socks!! Both of them are so cool. But what makes these extra special arriving today, on St. Patrick's Day, is that one pair has shamrocks all over them!! When the upcoming FET happens, I'm going to have to decide which socks to wear. :) Thank you Brown Eyed Girl!! :)

When Kym organizes SITM, it's a way to bring the IF community closer together and give us the opportunity to "meet" others. The support I've gotten from the IF community has been huge. Although we've been struggling without success for almost 5 years, I've had so many wonderful women (and men) commenting and cheering us on. It really makes a huge difference to know that there are others out there that understand. And I've been fortunate enough to meet some of you IRL like Aurelia and Gil. And even though I don't know many of you, I feel like "we could hang" as V would say. So to all of you I would like to say thank you for your kind words, the hugs, and the advice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them! Enjoy!

Jericho said...

I love Sock It To Me! :) I participated in past years and what a blessing it is. And those are some awesome socks--right on!