There really isn't anything happening regarding our FET and when we may do it. I've managed to get an appointment for October 10th with the OB who did my fibroid surgery to get her to take a look and make sure everything is still okay inside and there isn't scar tissue that could impact our success. I'm also on their cancellation list, so hopefully that appointment will get moved up.
Once we get past that appointment, we will know where we stand. We've got three embryos on ice and I ain't getting any younger. I'd prefer not to wait any longer than necessary because of that. I worry that my age is a factor, but I've been told that isn't so. Who knows. In any case, we don't have any other options other than me as funds don't permit us to move to a surrogate with these embryos, or even a surrogate with a new donor. Our donor was proven and really there's no reason for this not to work as far as everyone so far is concerned. I'm not wishing for there to anything wrong, but in a way I'm hoping something shows up that is fixable....sigh....
Anyway, that's where things stand for now.
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad that you are making that appointment, before you transfer the embies, but oh lord October! Not a fun wait. Sorry it's going to take so long.
I remember being worried about my uterine environment and my RE thought that there were very few uterine issues out there that weren't obvious. Hopefully you will either find something to fix or just have better luck next time.
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you and V. In the meantime, you know how to find me if you head this way; it'd be wonderful to see you both! As always. Love from just up the road...
I hope somebody cancels and you can get in there early! And I hope there is good news once you get in there - hopefully those three embies will be able to find a good home in your uterus.
Thank you for all your good wishes and thoughts. I am probably going to call them weekly to get in earlier, but I'm okay with October. It's certainly better than December which is when she's booking for. :)
Post a Comment