Google
 

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Update

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. It's been crazy busy at home and work. Thankfully it looks like I won't be travelling to Dallas before the end of the year. That just means I've got 4 trips in early 2007 rather than three, probably in January and February. We're still packing up for the move. That's happening in 9 days! V. was able to arrange to get the keys to the house this Saturday so this will allow us to move all the boxes and more fragile items this weekend thereby reducing time/cost for the movers on the 30th. However, it also means that packing is being kicked up a notch in the hopes of getting as much boxed as possible. So with that in mind, I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday off for packing. Fun. :) So, that's it for now. I'll try and give more informative/frequent updates in the next few weeks. :)

Ciao

No comments: