I've been tagged by Thrice. Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
1. I was always been the shortest person in my class at school and always had to stand at the front of the line when we were told to line up.
2. My favourite toy as a child was my Easy Bake Oven, the kind with the light bulb.
3. I hate most shades of green, and even though my car and our sofa is green, it's not a colour I will usually choose when given a choice.
4. I am an IT junkie and am always "connected" some how either by MSN, Facebook or my blackberry. You can almost always get an immediate response from me.
5. Until I met V. I was an introverted, shy person. I had difficulty making friends in school, and hate going to places/parties where I knew no one. However, being part of his family has definitely changed that and most people would probably be surprised by this statement.
6. I LOVE reality tv (V. too) and watch everything like Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol, Apprentice, Amazing Race (best show), Project Runway and several others I've missed. However, I will not watch Canadian Idol, The Bachelor or Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, the lead singer from Poison.
This meme has been going around for a little while, so if you're reading consider yourself tagged.