Google
 

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's October!!

And for those of you who are still reading, and remember, October means I've got my appointment with the OB who did my fibroid surgery several years ago. Back in July when I got the appointment I thought it was for October 10th, but that would be Saturday. However it's this Thursday, the 8th!!

I don't know what, if anything, she'll be able to tell me but I'm hoping she'll be able to give me a once over and check and make sure everything is okay inside. I'm not sure she'll be "doing" anything at this appointment. I'm concerned that I may have scar tissue from the surgery that has affected our past cycles. Of course I don't want there to be anything wrong, but if there's nothing wrong why haven't we been successful?

So, if anyone has any suggestions of questions I should ask her or other issue I could point her to, let me know. I'll be heading in to see her on Thursday morning.

I'll let you know how it goes afterwards.

1 comment:

Io said...

I have no assvice for what to ask, but I am sending lots of love and luck.