Google
 

Monday, February 19, 2007

And we're off!

D. called this morning. As we've all experienced, the clinic didn't call her back on Friday afternoon as she was told. So she left a voice mail for them. They're closed on the weekends, unless there are retrievals or transfers, so they returned the call this morning.

FSH - 8.6
Estradiol - 122

We're good to go!!! The nurse said nothing else except that we were good and could begin. :)

D. is sending the blood work requisitions for V. and me today by Priority Post, so I should have them in the next 2 days. That works out well for me as my CD3 should be Thursday or Friday this week so V. and I will be able to go to my local RE and get the blood work done and any thing else they've asked for.

Now, all that's keft is for V. and I to figure out how financing all this. (Thank god the meds are covered).

4 comments:

LadyofAvalon56 said...

Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod I am SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU, WOMAN!!!!!!

Pam said...

ROFLMAO - me too :) Now to find the funds.

Gil said...

This is brilliant news guys. I'm thrilled for you both.

The money aspect is what is keeping me from doing IVF-ICSI at the moment. I know I could take out a loan for it, but I really really REALLY don't want to have to do that at the moment.

I know that RBC has a program affiliated with the clinic in Montréal; maybe your clinic has a financial assistance program with a particular bank? Might be something to look into.

I am sending lots of good vibes your way. I have a good feeling about this!

Pam said...

Thanks Gil. It's really great when one's friends in the computer are so encouraging and positive. :)