Google
 

Monday, January 22, 2007

I need to clarify something

I think I need to clarify something. It seems that at some point during the last week I said some thing to V. that made him think that I thought he didn't want this as much as I did. I did not say that. What I did say was that to me if felt like he didn't want it as much because he wasn't displaying it the same way that women do. Now I know he's not a woman, and thank god for that. V. is a man of few words, but when he speaks, it pays to listen. He is my rock. He keeps me grounded. He makes sure that I stay in reality with everything we're going through. And YES he wants this as much as I do. If he didn't he wouldn't have done what he did (more on that in a separate post) this weekend. Every day I thank god that I found him and we've been able to make a life for ourselves. I love him more now, than the day I married him. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else. So, I will say it here where everyone can see...

V. if you were hurt by my comment, I apologize. I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you in any way. I love you, I trust you, and I want us to be able to have a child(ren) together.

1 comment:

Dtrini said...

While the sentiment and the apology is appreciated, it is unnecessary. All is understood and we move forward. This issue is done.