Google
 

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another Month Goes By

Well, it's what I expected. Another month has come and gone and nothing has happened. CD1 will be tomorrow. I can't say I feel upset or anything. I guess in my case I feel it's going to be such a long shot that if it does happen naturally we will be ecstatic. But because we're so prepped for it not to work for us, I don't go through the highs and lows that many of you do when you have a failed cycle. Don't get me wrong, I am disappointed. But I guess I'm not feeling it as strongly as some others may. Am I moved to tears, no. Am I sad, yes because it's another month going by and nothing.

I'm busy now prepping for 24 for Christmas Day (yes I know, I'm insane), so if I don't get back to blog before then, V. and I just want to say thank you to all of your support this year and we would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope that 2007 brings you all everything you want, wish for and dream about. Health, Happiness and Prosperity to all.

P&V

1 comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

It's a great attitude--and if you have it, hold tight. Much better than the extreme lows each cycle.

Hope you had a good holiday.