Google
 

Monday, July 10, 2006

We have lift off

8am tomorrow morning. First surgery of the day so there will be no waiting. Only downside is that I have to be there by 6:30am. Meanwhile, here I sit, (sorry, TMI) just steps away from the bathroom as I find myself perched on the throne, off and on, for the past 90 minutes with no end in sight. If you ever have to take an oral purgative, Pico-Salax is the way to go. Orangy flavour, no real side effects as listed in the insert, and reasonably fast acting. Seemed to take about 90 minutes to kick in, and boy oh boy, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Thank you, everyone, for your good wishes for the surgery. I'll be off for the next two days. V. may provide an update, but I'll be back some time on the 12th.

Ciao.....as I go back to the throne....sigh.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the surgery; best to get crap like that over and done with...
Sorry about the poo stuff though, that sucks big time!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Pam, I remember that fun. The only good thing is that maybe you'll lose a pound or two. I know, I'm twisted...Good luck and I hope you're feeling well enough to update us on how everything went.

Penny said...

Fingers crossed, prayers going your way and eager to hear all the good news.

:)