Google
 

Monday, July 17, 2006

Seven Things

I've been tagged by AnnMarie!

7 things I'd like to do before I die...
1) lose 30 pounds and keep it off
2) have a child (or two)
3) go on a cruise to the South Pacific
4) see the Seven Wonders of the World
5) buy a house
6) win the lottery (enough to retire on - I'm not greedy)
7) travel to Asia, Africa and Australia

7 things I can't do...
1) speak another language
2) ride a unicycle
3) skate backwards
4) write code for Lotus Notes (I'm an Administrator not a Developer)
5) tolerate ignorance
6) deal with flying bugs
7) be around cats (allergies)

7 things that attracted me to my husband...
1) his sense of humour
2) he's an IT geek like me
3) his integrity
4) his loyalty to family and friends
5) how giving he can be with friends and family
6) how excited he gets with technogoly (remember he's an IT geek :) )
7) his determination and focus

7 books that I love...
1) anything James Patterson
3) anything Clive Cussler
4) Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
5) A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
6) any Maeve Binchy
7) Harry Potter (all of them)

7 movies I can watch over and over...
1) Miss Congeniality
2) Bring it On
3) U571
4) Oliver!, Oaklahoma, Sound of Music (basically any movie musical)
5) Prinmcess Bride
6) Legally Blonde 1 & 2
7) Rush Hour 1 & 2


7 people to tag...

I'm not sure who's already done this one, so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! :)

No comments: