Google
 

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Doctor Update

Well I just called into the doctor's office to find out if the ultrasound tests were back and when I needed to come back in. Yes they are and the earliest she has is June 2!!! That's just par for the course with the waiting I've done so far, but at least we're moving forward. On a positive note, I asked if there'd been any cancellations for an earlier surgery date and she said that there is a patient who is having second thoughts but wants to talk to the doctor directly. Apparently when a patient has second thoughts, the doctor usually cancels the pending surgery and reschedules for later when the patient is ready. If that's the case, then they'll call me to move me into her time slot. The only date I know is May 31st. So I don't know if that's the pre-surgery appointment or the surgery appointment. She thought she'd know by tomorrow but thought by Monday for sure. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Yay!!! As we discussed online, it's nutso to actually hope for surgery, but in this case, I think that's awesome.

Here's hoping the other person changes her mind!

Pam said...

Me too! My fingers seem to be in a permanently crossed position. :)

Penny said...

you'll be great when it comes time to do pregnancy yoga!