There really isn't much going on. I'm okay. We've got our follow up with the RE this Saturday. I've got a list of things to ask him such as:
- why does he think both cycles failed
- is my age (47) a factor at this point
- is there anything he thinks we could do differently next time
- what does he think about using DHEA as an option (thanks Aurelia)
- if they have donor embryos available and the cost
- what's the waiting list for in house donors through the clinic and cost
- does he have any affiliation/connection with available donors through other local clinics?
Does anyone have any suggestions of other stuff we should be asking about?