Google
 

Friday, October 19, 2007

Midway Point, sort of

Not much to report. I'm on day 7 of the pill and have 5 more days to go. It's just a matter of waiting, but I have to admit time is passing fairly quickly. I'm still going to acupuncture twice a week. Except for a couple of points, I find it relaxing.This time next week I'll be waiting for my cycle but will be about 2 weeks away from transfer!

I've added a new blog to the blog roll over on the right. Not an egg donor blog, but one written from the man's perspective. Frank has a wicked sense of humour and a way with words that will have you laughing out loud. Go and take a peek.

And finally, Patti and Mark have just completed their first IUI and got a positive beta. Woohoo!! Go and congratulate them!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Yeah for the final count down. Will you get updates as you go along such as number of follicles, etc.? GL!

Pam said...

I'm not sure on the updates. I hope so. They've been pretty good about info so far. I'll be sure to ask when I'm in for my next appointment though. Thanks. :)

Roni said...

Hi Pam - I'm so glad that you are so close, and that everything seems on track with the donor. November 7 is so close!!!

Hoping that things go wonderfully, and that you'll be hearing soon that your donor is stimming very well wtih lots of follicles!!