Google
 

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A mid week update

Well, it appears that I do have access to a computer here. I didn't bring my laptop even though I could have used it, but there is a computer set up in the lobby for guests to use. So, I've been able to check my email, even though I can do it on the Blackberry. Yes, I've got it with me. Not so much for work, although I've had to forward some emails to my manager to deal with, but because it's also my cell phone and V. and I have been constantly talking with Messenger, as he's already mentioned.

Anyway, today is day 6, the half way point, of my vacation. For the most part it's been great. I've gotten rest which is what I really needed. But I've also gotten in excercise (and sun)which I've also needed. I've managed to get up and get onto the treadmill every morning for 45 minutes and then after breakfast I've basked in the Florida sunshine until it's time to do one of the aquafit classes. That's all I'll tell you about for now. I'll fill you all in about the food (vegan), the guests, and everything else when I get back.

That's all for now. Ciao.

No comments: