Google
 

Monday, June 12, 2006

Small things amuse me

I get such kick looking at the stats for who has visited my blog, how they got there and where they are from. Nothing too strange yet in the google search department but it amazes me that others find what I say of interest. I know many of you who keep returning are also members of the IF club, and as I read and comment on your blogs, you do the same on mine. But still, it tickles me to see when I've got a new country on my list of visitors. ;)

Today for the first time (that I saw) I had visitors from Barbados and South Africa. I've had visitors from Sweden, Portugal, the UK, Australia, USA, and Canada.

So, if this is your first time, or you are a returning visitor, please sign my guest book and tell me about yourself. Leave me your blog address and I'll be sure to add it to my blogroll and come visit you. It's just over there on the right - just click to add your pin to the map.

Thanks

Oh, and if you're following the World Cup - Go Soca Warriors!! (That's for V. who is of Trinidad decent)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO ENGLAND!!!!

That is for the English blood in you that can't be denied! ;-)

Pam said...

Okay, okay.....Go England! :)

Family Ties said...

Hey there! You came to my blog. I looked at my stats today. From the East Coast and going through IUIs and infertility.

Just stopping in.

x said...

I like looking at the country stats too! I was just looking at your links - what do you use for your links that shows "updated" when a blog is updated? I like that feature.

Anonymous said...

Just signed the guest map and wanted to say hi.