Google
 

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cookies

December is the month where I go a little overboard with baking for Christmas. We do a lot of entertaining and I like to have a variety on hand for such occasions. Plus both V and I take cookies to work for colleagues. The first two weekends in December are the two where we host large events...namely our poker potluck event, and our annual open house party. In total, we probably had over 80 people come through, so I like to have lots of food and cookies.

Below is an array of what I did this year. :) Yes, I know.... I need help.




Gingerbread, Molasses cookies, Shortbread, White Chocolate Macaroons, Pointsetta Shortbread (the molasses, shortbread and macaroons were from a cookie exchange).


Cherry Poundcake, S'mores bars, Cherry Almond bars, a sandwich cookie from cookie exchange, Cranberry Oatmeal cookie, Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Pecan Sandies, Chocolate Cherry cookies.


A variety of iced sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies and rolled chocolate cookies.


Gingerbread Sleigh


Santa Cupcake Cake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh my G-d--you did a beautiful job. They all look so good. It's making me hungry.

Aurelia said...

I think I need to move in with you. and just eat, and eat some more.

Pepper said...

Oh. Em. Gee! And I thought I baked a lot during the holidays! I got nothing on you. :-)

They are all beautiful. Merry Christmas!