Use the first letter of your name of your street to answer each of the following. (if your street name is a number use the first letter that spells the number. If you live on Fifth Avenue then your letter should be F) They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is the name of your street? Weatherby
2. A 3 letter word? wig
3. Something you would find in an office? Window
4. Something that smells bad? wet dog
5. Movie Title? Waking Ned Devine (excellent movie)
6. Slow Dance Song? While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles)
7. Something in your pantry? wine
8. Name of a pet turtle? Wilbur?
9. Fetish or Phobia? washing hands repeatedly
10. something you would find in your medicine chest? whitener for teeth
Play along here via the comments or on your blog (just let us know so we can marvel at your wit!)